Friday, January 8, 2010

How Can I Start My Own Map Collection?

It's simple! Go to eBay.com and search "Gretzinger". There, in the store called sgattic, you will find dozens of Map prints offered at prices from $1.69 up. Find one you like and bid on it. Then watch for adjacent panels to become available. Buy those, too! (Every panel has co-ordinates to show where it is located.) Soon you will be able to cover a wall....or a ceiling. The panels printed on heavy paper are easily mounted on a smooth wall using 3-M or Magic Mount poster mounting squares. They can be found at Staples or Office Max. Have fun! Any questions? E-mail me; I'll be glad to help!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Personalized star map

    ReplyDelete